Many small business fail because the owner(s) did not have timely and accurate financial information about the state of the business enterprise on which to base management decisions. Here are five (5) of the most important reasons you need a Certified Public Accountant (CPA):
- A CPA is trained to provide a useful and accurate financial state of the business.
- A CPA can help small business owners with governmental tax compliance, keeping them aware of tax law changes and assisting them in their choice among the available options and provisions.
- A CPA can help a business secure a bank loan or lines of credit to assist business growth by providing not only historical operational data but projected growth analysis.
- The technical knowledge, training and business experience of a CPA can assist small business owners to find solutions to day-to-day business operating problems.
- A CPA has the background to assist small business owners as they deal with taxing agencies like the Internal Revenue Service, Franchise Tax Board, the State Board of Equalization and/or the Employment Development Department.
Our clients come from a variety of industries including professional services (attorneys, medical and dental practitioners), retail stores, restaurants, night clubs, and management companies. We take the time to understand the unique requirements of your industry before we propose solutions or services.