Why choose Claude Todoroff, CPA?
Choosing a certified public accountant (CPA) for your business or tax situation is an imporatant and personal decision. We have the experience and knowledge to deliver the most cost-effective and efficient solution in your situation and that will meet your needs. Consider our many strengths:
- Quality service at a price you can afford
- Services modeled around your needs
- Can prepare Tax returns in all 50 states
- Professional integrity is Job #1
- We do not outsource our work.
- All services are performed at your office or ours.
- The meter isn’t running when you call with a quick question
Like what you see? Then please give us a call today!
Claude Todoroff was born in Baden-Baden, West Germany. He and his family came to the United States in December, 1960. Mr. Todoroff completed his naturalization and became a United States citizen in 1991. A year later in 1992, he married his Austrian born wife, Marianne. They have two teenaged daughters, Christa, a 16 year old junior at West High School and Clarissa, a 14-year old special needs student.
Claude dontates his extra time as Chief Financial Officer, Ocean Challenge of Southern California, Inc. a non-profit organization that works with at risk youth in Long Beach, California, providing ocean experiences designed to build their character and stimulate their interest in marine activities and pursuits. Please visit their website and make a donation. You’ll be glad you did.